Wednesday, April 7, 2010

London Photos



































As promised, I'm posting a few photos from my recent trip. These London photos show the area around the South Bank, on the Thames, where my hotel was located. The day I arrived was sunny and spring-like, but the weather soon changed to rain and wind. (Note the light in the photos and guess which one was taken early in the trip.)

From my hotel room, I was able to look across the river and see the Parliament Buildings. I could hear the chimes of Big Ben every hour on the hour. And, one day, I took a boat ride along the Thames to Greenwich. Wonderful!

London is an amazing city to do research in. There are many museums and libraries full of historical information. My only regret is that these places are so far from home!

No comments: