Monday, October 13, 2008

Shanghai Bound...



This is a quick note to say I'm leaving for Shanghai this week and will be away from my computer until the end of October. I'm accompanying my husband (aka "The Big Guy") to a conference, and am planning to research a new book (and sightsee!) while he's at meetings. I may try to post from China, but it remains to be seen if I am tech-savvy enough to accomplish that. Regardless, I hope to have lots of exciting things to report when I get back. Until then...

Cheers!

2 comments:

Shelley Hrdlitschka said...

Safe jouneys, Debbie. I look forward to hearing about your adventures upon your return.

And I hope you enjoy Sister Wife. Thanks so much for your enthusiam. It means a lot to me!
Shelley

Linda Bailey said...

A friend in Shanghai! Does life get any better than this? Well, yeah actually, if I were in Shanghai too. But failing that, I can't wait to hear about Adventures in China. Hope everything is going well!

Linda